FPS Forum
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Stop using hacks or you will get banned permamently

Share | 
 

 Upload speed FreaKinG LoW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShaheerMasroor

avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Pakistan,Karachi,Garden East

PostSubject: Upload speed FreaKinG LoW   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:48 pm

i Have a 1mb net and my download speed is like 105kbps but my upload speed is 10kbps(ALWAYZ), what should it be anD should i complain about this?? ThanX

- SmR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shahrez517



Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Upload speed FreaKinG LoW   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 pm

ShaheerMasroor wrote:
i Have a 1mb net and my download speed is like 105kbps but my upload speed is 10kbps(ALWAYZ), what should it be anD should i complain about this?? ThanX

- SmR

the forums upload speed is 40kbps max
i will see what i can do in admin control panel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShaheerMasroor

avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Pakistan,Karachi,Garden East

PostSubject: Re: Upload speed FreaKinG LoW   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Admin(shazee) wrote:
ShaheerMasroor wrote:
i Have a 1mb net and my download speed is like 105kbps but my upload speed is 10kbps(ALWAYZ), what should it be anD should i complain about this?? ThanX

- SmR

the forums upload speed is 40kbps max
i will see what i can do in admin control panel

I chekked this on speedtest.net i dont mean to say theres a problem with the forum what i meant was just to ask what the average upload speed is for 1mb net

Okay ThanX !!


Last edited by ShaheerMasroor on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shahrez517



Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Upload speed FreaKinG LoW   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 pm

ShaheerMasroor wrote:
Admin(shazee) wrote:
ShaheerMasroor wrote:
i Have a 1mb net and my download speed is like 105kbps but my upload speed is 10kbps(ALWAYZ), what should it be anD should i complain about this?? ThanX

- SmR

the forums upload speed is 40kbps max
i will see what i can do in admin control panel

I chekked this on speedtest.net i dont mean to say theres a problem with the forum what i meant was just to ask what the average upload speed is for 1mb net


forums speed dl/upload is at maximum

maybe something wrong on your side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 28
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Upload speed FreaKinG LoW   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:54 pm

all ptcl user are facing this problem
uploading speed sucks :@
nt only your prbl.
any way bus dua keor jaldi thek ho jay
uploading speed ki waja sy server nahi banta

~Closed~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gg-fpspk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Upload speed FreaKinG LoW   

Back to top Go down
 
Upload speed FreaKinG LoW
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Choose Sword (Glaive) or +3 Speed/Rapidite?
» upload imege
» Berapa top speed siput anda dan berapa RPM pada top speed...
» Upload Games from Fritz Gui
» top speed 250i

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pak CS1.6 Gamer :: Main Forum :: Help and Support-
Jump to: